Tuesday 15 July 2014

I stitched something?

YES I HAVE!!!!!!!!
After over a month, I have finally found time to stitch something :D


This is a freebie kit from April 1998 issue of Cross Stitcher. There are 5 of them all up: The three above (Ones complete, One has a little more left, and one is Halfway) and 2 I haven't started (One with scissors, and one with threads :) )

It is a week into the school holidays, so far I haven't done much, Mostly I have just read books and watched movies.
I saw The Fault in Our Stars in the cinema last week with two of my friends, it was one of my birthday presents :3
Oh yeaaaahhhh, it was my 15th birthday last Tuesday and I got an awesome sampler kit from my parents :D I haven't managed to get a picture of it yet though :(

Have a great week :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment