Sunday 28 September 2014

I'm back!

I apologise for the length of time I was gone.
I have had a very stressful couple of months.
At the beginning of August, my Grandad was put back in hospital and he died on the 18th of August.
After that, I have had school, then I was back on crutches, and then my asthma played up...
Any way,

I have managed to cross stitch! I have nearly finished the cat with the fishbowl! I have done a little more since this photo, I have done some of the border and the backstitch.

After photo!



Before! 


I have also done more on Princess Aurora (Sleeping Beauty), I am not sure if I have mentioned it before. I don't have any current photos at the moment but here it is when I picked it up: 


Sorry, the picture is a little blurry...
I will try and have another post up this week :) I added a few more kits to my stash, also I have added more stitches to other WIP's here and there.

I am also going to try and get my Mum to teach me to knit again, I recently found the scarf I started in 2005 that I reckon is a lost cause.

That's all for now :)

2 comments:

  1. Both of your projects look really nice so far! Sleeping Beauty is especially impressive. I'm sorry to hear what happened to your family, too, and hope you're okay. I had a very similar experience the week before last, and it's really difficult.

    ReplyDelete