Friday 2 October 2015

A few finished

Hey :)
I finished a few small things since my last update and decided to make a post :)


 

This cat is from a kit that some nice ladies in the NZ Cross Stitcher group sent me. The pattern was difficult to follow, it was a hand drawn one and the person who made it must of been bored of drawing out the symbol for the black and I had to fill it in according to the picture. Then there were random symbols that weren't in the key. I think I did okay fixing it though. 

 

This is for my nana for Christmas, it came with a little porcelain box and I just have to finish finish it now ^_^

 

I'm not actually sure if I have shown you this before. I finished it before the last update, I think, and I thought I updated but I checked the last couple of posts and it wasn't there, so here. The thing around it came with it, it is a free kit from The World of Cross Stitching. I'm not sure whether I want to keep the cardboard thing or not (It isn't attached) 


This is also a free kit from a The World of Cross Stitching magazine, it is also not attached. I am definitely going to keep the card that came with it because it's so cute XD


My Mum bought this from a local store. It is one of the few New Zealand cross stitch kits that I know of. I like this book mark a lot though because it's from New Zealand. 


Anyway, I'm going to try to post Turtle Trot on time this month ^_^ 





  
  

1 comment: