Saturday 21 November 2015

Another New Start!

I know I shouldn't start something new because of the amount of WIPs I have but I couldn't resist XD

I have been working on my TT pieces, I have finished another Pokemon, I have finished another 2 of the card set of 10, and I've also worked on Indian Dresses and the Fairy card. No pictures of them yet, you'll have to wait until the 10th of December ;)

Anyway, here is the beginning of the first of six Christmas Village Ornaments by Dimensions, I started it last night and this is as far as I've gotten.


Until next time :D (Which may even be tomorrow depending on my progress XD)

7 comments:

  1. Great start! Looking forward to seeing your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these ornaments but have so far resisted the temptation to buy them, However, having seen your gorgeous start I may have to add something else to Santa's list!
    Your stitching is beautiful and I am really looking forward to your post on the 10th December. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much haha, my stitching isn't as great as yours though XD

      Delete
  3. Oh, I can't wait to see how this looks. I have these in my wish list and can't justify them right now, but I really like them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really fun, bigger than I thought they were going to be though ^_^

      Delete
  4. Never heard of those designs but judging by your start, it is really looking promising! Can't wait to see more :)

    ReplyDelete