Wednesday 30 December 2015

End of year

I want to pull out of all the reading challenges because I don't want to be in them anymore but I can't figure out how to delete myself off the links.

I also have a very late TT post update.

I had so many piece changes this year and because I still can't find most of my pieces. I had to finished this year. Pokemon and the Marigold Fairy Card. I can't find the Marigold Fairy Card though as I stuck it somewhere 'safe' and lost it. But here is Pokemon!

Here is it from the beginning of the year:

And here it is now! 


I haven't ironed it or framed it though because I do not actually own an iron :/ I am so happy I've finished this and it was so fun :D

I am looking forward to next year. I am not going to sign up for anything unless the Turtle Trot is going to run again. I got carried away with signing up for book challenges and I can't take the pressure. I think I should just relax again this year and stick to my own book challenge which is a 50 book challenge I run with my friends on Facebook. 

I hope everyone had a great year and Happy New Year!


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for stitching the Pokemon- you did such a beautiful job with them! Congrats on your finish, and best of luck with the Turtle Trot, too! Those book challenges are daunting- sometimes it is best to step back.

    ReplyDelete