Thursday 28 July 2016

UGHHHHHHHHHHH Life.

I actually did some cross stitch. But then my dog knocked my coffee all over it while I was doing homework with my friends.

I have had no time to cross stitch, check emails, read blogs, actually do homework in the last two weeks. My Dad had a heartattack while I was having a coffee/homework party and ever since then I've been looking after him and my Mum while still trying to balance school as well.

When things settle down again I'll probably be able to start cross stitching. To top it off, my laptop broke down today and I'm having to write this on my Mums computer. I'm probably not going to go back to reading blogs daily but if I have to open 100+ tabs a month to catch up, I'll do so.

Hope everyone else has had a better time then I have.


1 comment:

  1. OMG... I'm glad your dad made it through his heart attack, and hope things start turning around for you soon.

    ReplyDelete