Thursday 24 April 2014

Greetings

Hello :D
So my parents finally let me have a blog!
I am a bit nervous because I haven't made one before, unless you count Facebook. I am having trouble adding gadgets at the moment, I can't figure out how to add on my Good reads widgets :(

I think I'll tell you a bit about myself.
I am a Fangirl, which you can tell by my blog name, I am obsessed with the Harry Potter series. That is my major fandom. I am also fond of Doctor Who but don't class it as one of my major fandoms because I have only seen a few episodes here and there with the Tenth and Ninth Doctors. I have started reading The Mortal Instruments Series and The Percy Jackson Series, I have only read the first books for them though.
I enjoy cross stitching, that is one of the main subjects I am going to centre this blog around. I don't stitch that much, school takes away most of that time. Though then again, I haven't attended much school for the past three years.

Oh, also, comment if you want me to read your blog as well :)
I will try and post pictures of my Stitching projects sometime next month, I lost quite a lot of them a couple years back when I re-organized my room. 

I don't really know what to write, I usually stick to reading :/
But I am really excited to make new friends :)
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment