Sunday 27 April 2014

Something Stitchy :)

Hello :)
I found one of my cross stitches today!
Sorry about the picture, I took it on my phone.












                           
I did a little more work on it but my phone went flat before I had a chance to get a picture of it.
I got this kit from Trade Me for $10. It is all just black so it's pretty easy stitching.
I've had this for around two years now and haven't done much on it because I got side tracked, I got more absorbed in another one that I seemed to have misplaced.
I plan to give it to my sister when I finish it and I was wondering what it would look like in other colours, like bright pink or lime green, What are your thoughts?

I'm starting to ramble so I'll go now :) I'll try and find my other cross stitches :)
Take care :)

No comments:

Post a Comment