Thursday 28 April 2016

Update for last week

Arghhhhhhhhhh
I swear I was going to post last Saturday, I put it of for a few days and it turned into a week.
Straight to pictures as tomorrow I'll post this weeks.

I stitched on Castle:

Before:

After:


As you can see, I did out a little bit of work in, Noticeable progress, but I didn't stick to it that long because I felt like mindless stitching.

Next was Cottage:

Before:


After:



Still some noticeable progress but yet again I didn't want to stitch on it that much as I wanted some mindless stitching and there are too many colour changes. 

Lastly I stitched on Silhouette:

Before: 


After:


I didn't stitch on it as much as I'd have liked but I did do a bit. 

I'll check in tomorrow with this weeks progress! 


1 comment:

  1. Nice work on everything. Sounds like it was one of those can't settle on one thing weeks :)

    ReplyDelete